Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions of Use apply to any use of the website www.azull.info and all its sub-sites (hereinafter “Website”), as well as any other service offered by Azull with its registered office at La Manga Club, Murcia, Spain (hereinafter “Azull” or “We” or “Us”), with Spanish company number B30828016, owner and operator of the Website”
Azull works through several offices in Spain and Belgium.
Each Azull office is legally and financially independent. For VAT and BIV numbers of offices, see our legal information page.
The term “Service” as used in these General Terms and Conditions of Use refers to the entirety of – visit and/or use of – the Website, as well as any other service offered by Us on or via the Website.
By mere use of the Service, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter “GTC”).
Current GTU may be changed or revised at any time. The amended or revised TOS will become applicable from the moment they are published on the Website. You can consult the most recent version of the GTU at all times via this website.
Azull reserves the right to change or discontinue (part of) the Service at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice.
2. Use of the Service
You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Service. Minors wishing to use the Service must be accompanied by at least one of their parents. In no event shall Azull be liable if minors use the Service without parental supervision.
Use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
As a user of the Service, you agree to understand and accept the following prohibitions:
- It is not allowed to collect and/or use usernames, passwords, e-mail addresses or other personal data of users, for any purpose whatsoever.
- It is not allowed to use “meta tags” except with the explicit and prior written permission of Azull.
- You are not allowed to use the Service for unauthorized advertising, including via spam, chain letters or unsolicited e-mails.
- It is not allowed to use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data collection tools on the Service, except with the express and prior written permission of Azull. You may not “frame” or use “framing techniques” on any part of the Service without express written permission.
- It is not allowed to copy, multiply, reproduce, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without express and prior written permission from Azul.
- You are not allowed to upload or post spam.
- You are not allowed to upload, post or transmit worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive nature.
- You may not alter, modify or hack into the Service or alter any third party’s website to appear to be associated with the Service provided by Azull.
- You are not allowed to use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not exceed the limits of any applicable law (including but not limited to Copyright and Database Law) when using the Service.
- It is not allowed to use the Service for commercial purposes; only private use of the Service is allowed.
It is permitted to create a “hyperlink” from your own website to the homepage of Our Website. In the event that you wish to create a “deep link” to specific content on the Website, you must obtain Our explicit and prior consent.
You agree that Azull may use the services of third parties and “hosting partners” to provide the necessary hardware, software, storage space and the necessary network and related technologies necessary for the Service to function.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks to third-party content or to websites operated by third parties. Azull has no control over the content or other characteristics of those websites or web pages and cannot be held responsible/liable for the quality, nor for the correctness of the content or other characteristics of those websites. The operators of those websites are solely responsible for complying with the laws and regulations relating to the products and/or services they offer on or through their website, including, but not limited to, regulations regarding consumer protection, sales distance, pricing legislation, etc.
Reliability of the information on the Website
Although every effort is made to ensure reliability, timeliness, completeness and accuracy in the information and other content that you can find on or via the Service, we can under no circumstances be held liable for direct or indirect damage, in particular material, intangible or other damage resulting from the use of the information and other content of the Service. The same applies with regard to files downloaded from or via the Service.
In particular, we make every effort to regularly update the real estate advertisements on our Website. However, we cannot be held liable for any errors in the content of the advertisement or if the property is no longer available at the time you view the advertisement.
The advertisement in no way constitutes an offer in the legal sense of the word. We therefore strongly recommend that you, before making a decision (purchase, rent,…) regarding the property, contact us to personally check whether the information and availability of the property is correct and up-to-date. be dating. The information on our Website is always provisional in nature and must always be confirmed by us, in particular but not exclusively with regard to prices.
Processing of personal data
Some functionalities of our Service may be subject to the prior provision of certain personal data; this in order to guarantee a smooth contact and/or to provide you with the correct information.
The user who communicates the personal data guarantees Us that it is correct.
We respect the legislation regarding the processing of personal data. The personal data is kept in Azull’s central database in order to successfully complete the tasks entrusted to it. On simple written request, addressed to Azull, Apartado 74, La Manga Club, Murcia, Spain, you can take cognizance of this data and you can have it modified and/or deleted if it is incomplete, incorrect or irrelevant (law of 8 December 1992).
3. Intellectual property rights
The texts, drawings, photos, videos, images, data, databases, software, names, trade and domain names, brands, logos and other components of the Service are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to Azull or third parties.
All data collections of the Service are subject to legal protection regarding databases, both in terms of structure and content.
Azull grants each user of the Service a non-exclusive, non-transferable and at any time revocable license to access the Website on a single computer, display the content of the Service and, if necessary, download it for the sole purpose of downloading such content. consult.
Reproduction of the content is permitted only under the following conditions: the user may print one copy of the content of the Service for personal use only, provided that he does not modify the content in any way and that he retains all copyright and origin notices maintains the Website.
Except as set forth above, without Azull’s prior written consent, you are prohibited from storing, reproducing, modifying, disclosing, distributing, transmitting, selling, or otherwise any information and content provided on or through the Service. transfer or grant any rights thereto to third parties.
Azull, its logo, icons and trade names are subject to name protection laws. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other product or service in a manner that could potentially confuse, discredit or otherwise prejudice.
Intellectual Property Infringement Declaration
Azull aims at all times to respect intellectual property rights. Holders of these rights can inform Azull at any time if they believe that themselves or a user of the Azull Service is in breach of his or her right(s). These notifications should be sent to us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
Please clearly state the content protected by intellectual property rights and the URL of the data on the Website that has been infringed or infringed, as well as leaving sufficient information to enable us to contact you ( address, e-mail address, telephone number).
4. Limitation of Liability
You agree and represent that Azull cannot and will not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or special, consequential or incidental damages, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible damages. losses,
- Disruptions, interruptions or errors in the electronic service or information obtained through the Service;
- Viruses that, despite the precautions, occur on the Website;
- An error and/or negligence committed by employees and/or appointees of , subject to possible deontological liability in the event of a breach of the ethics of the Professional Institute of Real Estate Agents.
- Fraudal falsification of data by third parties, as a result of unauthorized intrusion of the Website;
- Statements or conduct of a third party on the Website;
- The inability to use the Service;
- Unauthorized access to or modification of your transmission or data.
5. Other conditions
Failure by Azull to exercise any right or provision (arising) from these TOS shall in no way mean Azull’s waiver of such right or provision.
In the event that one or more aspects of these GTUs appear to be wholly or partly unenforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions.
In the event of a conflict between these TOS and any special terms and conditions applicable to particular services provided by Azull, whether or not through the Service, those special terms and conditions will govern.
The current GTC are governed by Spanish law.
The parties agree that, in the event of a dispute relating to the Service (including the current GTU), only the courts of Cartagena, Murcia, Spain have jurisdiction.